Hourly rate of $17.43 to $21.67, depending on experience.
Permanent full-time position (35 hours per week).
RESPONSIBILITIESThe incumbent drives the Val-d’Or Native Friendship Centre’s vehicle to transport community members according to services and in compliance with the established schedule.
Concretely, your main challenges will be to :
- Be attentive to the well-being and safety of the passengers during the entire trip.
- Ensure the maintenance of the vehicle and submit all gasoline and other bills to the coordinator.
- Perform housekeeping duties as required.
- High school’s degree, combined with 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar field.
- Work experience and-or knowledge related to the reality and issues in the Indigenous environment.
- Hold a valid class 5 driver’s license, class 4B is an asset.
- No criminal record related to the position.
- Accurate and complete knowledge of the Highway Safety Code.
- CPR training offered by employer.
Sociable and benevolent.
Punctuality and reliability.
Aptitude to teamwork.
Sense of responsibility.
High sensitivity to impeccable road conduct.
Workplace : Friendship Native Centre (1272 7e rue)
Start date : February 2024
Are you interested in this challenge? Persons are asked to submit their application at the following address:
Val-d’Or Native Friendship Center
Human Resources Department
e-mail : email@example.com
website : www.caavd.ca
The Val-d'Or Native Friendship Centre is the largest urban service hub for First Peoples in Quebec. Our great quest: Mino Pimatisi8in. It refers to the state of global, harmonious, and balanced well-being and, more broadly, to the quality of life of the Indigenous population.
If you're looking for a flexible work environment and a cause to rally around, you'll love working with our teams.
BENEFITS FOR A BALANCED LIFE
Can a community organization be competitive? Yes! We strive for balance in our community by offering real life benefits.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
We encourage applications from Indigenous candidates. Our organization recognizes relevant work experience as educational equivalency. Generally, the recruitment process takes approximately 14 days. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.