Community Services Agent
Hourly rate of $21.74 to $27.03$, depending on experience.
Permanent full-time position (35 hours per week).
RESPONSIBILITIESThe incumbent provides logistical and administrative support to the Val-d’Or Indigenous Friendship Centre’s managers and community services teams.
Concretely, your main challenges will be to:
- Support teams in the logistics of community activities.
- Follow up on a variety of administrative tasks related to community activities such as cash, purchase order, etc.
- Coordinate all tasks related to multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Support the administrative department by undertaking a variety of tasks.
- Hold a college’s degree in office automation or equivalent, combined with 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar field.
- Work experience and/or knowledge related to the reality and issues in the Indigenous environment.
- Great knowledge of computer and technological tools (Office Suite software).
- Good knowledge of French and English.
Aptitude for planification.
Aptitude for teamwork.
Excellent management of priorities skills.
Reliability and autonomy.
Excellent adaptability skills.
Workplace: Val-d’Or Native Friendship Centre (1272 7e rue)
Start date: January 2024
Are you interested in this challenge? Persons are asked to submit their application at the following address:
Val-d’Or Native Friendship Center
Human Resources Department
e-mail : email@example.com
website : www.caavd.ca
The Val-d'Or Native Friendship Centre is the largest urban service hub for First Peoples in Quebec. Our great quest: Mino Pimatisi8in. It refers to the state of global, harmonious, and balanced well-being and, more broadly, to the quality of life of the Indigenous population.
If you're looking for a flexible work environment and a cause to rally around, you'll love working with our teams.
BENEFITS FOR A BALANCED LIFE
Can a community organization be competitive? Yes! We strive for balance in our community by offering real life benefits.
Work-life balance is valued;
Voluntary retirement savings plan;
Sick and personal leave bank.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
We encourage applications from Indigenous candidates. Our organization recognizes relevant work experience as educational equivalency. Generally, the recruitment process takes approximately 14 days. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.